Chapter Achievements & Ongoing Activities
- Published second edition of Antimicrobial treatment guide (2006)
- Won a national public grant competition for a research project with objective to establish a 4-center network for antimicrobial resistance surveillance (infectious diseases hospitals from 4 cities of Romania: Bucharest, Constantza, Timisoara, Iassi) - 2007.
- The members of APUA Romania are involved in Bucharest center activities; Bucharest center is the leader of this project; collecting results for several pathogens (bacteria) in these centers.
- Currently exploring the possibility to extend the network
- Established Health Ministry contacts to realize Antimicrobial treatment guidelines and a National Plan against Antimicrobial Resistance